In the summary below, we offer a range of financial solutions, strategies and services, to assist you along your portfolio and investment journey –
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Management Systems
- Debt Management Strategies
- Financial Advice and Planning
- Investment and Wealth Accumulation Strategies
- Superannuation Strategies
- Pre-Retirement Assessment and Preparation Strategies
- Life and Disability Insurance (including Investment Life Insurance)
- Tax Planning Strategies (including Tax Effective Investments)
- Retirement Planning Strategy
- Centrelink Benefits Advice and Assistance
- Portfolio Review Services
- Portfolio Support Services
- The abovementioned services and documentation can be provided electronically
The one certainty of any financial plan is that circumstances will continue to change. These changes may be external ones such as changes in investment markets or the economy, or changes in your personal circumstances, such as your family situation or your health.
North West Financial Services (Qld) Pty Ltd goal is to develop and manage our clients’ assets, as well as their income, to achieve their personal goals without adversely affecting their current lifestyle. We are committed to facilitating high quality advice and continued excellence in our service to you.
An important part of what we do is to keep you accountable to your wealth and to make sure you stay on track to what you wanted to achieve. Obviously, the client’s participation and engagement in their own portfolio is essential for its performance.
Keeping this in mind, Financial Planning should not be viewed as a one-off event, but as a continual process of Monitoring, Maintenance, and Management. It is therefore imperative that your wealth and risk management strategies are reviewed regularly and adjusted as needed. As such, we recommend you engage NWFS for “Annual Services and Support” and possibly select one of our Annual Service Packages. These service options will be provided to you should we advance to the implementation stage.
Clients who prefer regular contact may appreciate the package offerings. However, you will have the choice in respect to what services you wish to receive, when you want them and how you wish to pay for them.